- Nippon Steel Kozai Co., Ltd. (hereinafter, the company) will not disclose your personal information to any third party for any reason other than the original purpose without your prior consent. In addition, we will not provide your personal information to other companies without prior notice.
- Customers who use our site
- When you use our site, there are items that inquire about your personal information (company name, your name, email address, address, telephone number, fax number) on some pages such as inquiries and material requests.
We will use the information you ask only for the purpose of responding to inquiries and providing services to customers who request that. Also, we promise that personal information and other data provided will be handled with great care under strict control.
- Implementing Safety Control Measures
- In accordance with the guidelines for personal information established by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, the company will implement all or part of the organizational, human, physical, and technical security management measures for the personal information handled by the company, as necessary, to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage, and the like of personal information. Also, at the same time, in the event that an incident occurs, we will make maximum efforts, such as building a system that preserves evidence and can trace any cause, and deal with it promptly and appropriately.
- Contact Information
Nippon Steel Kozai Co., Ltd.
10-29 Kawara-machi, Joetsu City, Niigata 942-0065
TEL: 025-543-3401 FAX: 025-543-3044
- Disclosure of Personal Information
The company will not disclose or transfer personal information you have provided to any customers or to any third party except in any of the following cases.
• Disclosure and sharing of personal information with the customer's consent;
• When a formal inquiry based on the law is requested from a public institution (court, police, and the like);
• When there is a danger to human life, body, property, etc., and there is an urgent need; and
• When it is deemed necessary to protect our rights, property or services
- Personal Information Protection Policy
1. Compliance with Laws and Regulations, Compliance with Guidelines, and Establishment of Internal Regulations
①We will comply with the "Act on the Protection of Personal Information" and related laws and regulations. In addition, we will strive to conform our business to the guidelines, and the like established by administrative agencies and others.
② We will establish internal regulations for the management of personal information and strive to protect personal information appropriately.
③We will thoroughly inform employees about the contents of the above various laws, guidelines, and internal regulations. Also, we will make every effort continuously to review and improve this protection policy and internal regulations.
2. Basic Policy on Acquisition and Use of Personal Information
①When obtaining personal information, we will specify the purpose of use as specifically as possible. When we acquire personal information from you, we will notify or announce to you the purpose of use. In addition, if you request after we obtain your personal information, we will disclose the purpose of use appropriately. (Except in cases where it is excluded by laws and regulations)
② Personal information will be used for the above purposes. We will not change the purpose of use or provide personal information to any third party without your prior consent. In addition, if requested, we will take appropriate measures such as notifying you of the purpose of use, disclosure, correction, suspension of use and the like. (Except in cases where it is excluded by laws and regulations)
③ We will keep personal information as accurate and up to date as possible, and implement measures to prevent incidents such as unauthorized access to personal information, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage.
④When outsourcing the processing of personal information, we will take appropriate measures, such as stipulating the responsibility to control the information to the outsourcer by contract.
3. Contact Information
For inquiries regarding the handling of personal information by the company, reach out to us at the following contact.
【Contact Desk】 Administration Dept. Administration Group, Nippon Steel Kozai Co., Ltd.
【Telephone Number】 +81-025-543-3401
Cookies are used to make it more convenient for you to browse our site when you visit our site again. They do not violate your privacy and do not adversely affect your computer.
You can also reject cookies by setting your web site browsing tool (browser). However, in order to use some functions on our website, it is necessary to set it to accept cookies. In order adequately to utilize all of functions on this site, we recommend that you set your browser to accept cookies.
Contact your software manufacturer for instructions on how to set up your browser.
In that case, some of the content provided by this website may not be available.
※This is usually enabled for each browser.
Although the company has paid close attention to the information posted on this website, the company does not guarantee the validity, accuracy, safety or make any other guarantees of its content, and the company does not assume any responsibility in the event of any damage that may occur as a result of use of this website or the unavailability of the content.
Note that the contents of posted information may be changed or deleted without notice, and the operation of this website may be suspended or discontinued without notice.
Furthermore, the company assumes no responsibility for any damages caused by changes in information and suspension or discontinuation of the operation of this website, regardless of the reason.
The company does not guarantee the validity or accuracy of the contents of the content based on information provided by third parties, such as manufacturer information posted on this website, and accepts no liability therefor whatsoever. Be aware of that.
The company accepts no liability whatsoever for information at linked to external sites.
The company is not responsible for the use of this website from any country or region other than Japan.
We, hereby, disclaim any violation of laws, rules, or any other regulations by your access to our Web site from any foreign country or region outside Japanese jurisdiction.
Japanese law will apply to the use of this website.